We encourage NFBID businesses to take advantage of the free subscriptions these marketing and content management platforms are offering in this time of need.
- Hootsuite: Free access for Hootsuite Professional to small businesses and nonprofits until July 1st, 2020. Helping to manage social media, and stay connected with your customers and communities.
- Salesforce: Free access to technology for emergency response teams, call centers and care management teams for health systems affected by coronavirus.
- Mailchimp: Free Standard accounts to eligible groups sending critical public health information about COVID-19 through June 30, 2020.
- SurveyMonkey: Free questionnaire templates written by survey research experts to gather data/feedback from employees, customers and broader groups impacted by the coronavirus.
- Ubersuggest: Free plan for Neil Patel’s Ubersuggest, which helps you generate keywords for your content marketing strategy and production.
- Moz: Free Moz Academy courses for our community — just use the promo code “wegotthis”.
- Adobe: Free home access to Creative Cloud apps is available by request of students and educators until May 31, 2020. Adobe also offers free 90-day access to Adobe Connect for web conferencing until July 1, 2020.
- Benchmark: Free trial of a powerfully simple email marketing solution designed to help you create and send compelling campaigns with ease.
- Hatchbuck: Free trial of our all-in-one sales and marketing platform combines email marketing, CRM and marketing automation to turn emails into conversations, website visitors into handshakes, and customers into raving fans. Hatchbuck also provides marketing agencies an alternative solution for their small business clients.
- Chamaileon.io : Free plan for email design editor tool. It’s specialty, the collaborative suite: it’s the best email design builder for teams featuring real-time multi-user simultaneous design editing and many other remote-work enabling features.
Additionally, DoNYC is offering FREE Ad Campaigns support to small businesses! DoNYC is proud to announce the DoStuff Amplification Project – awarding $1 million in promotional media to the DO’ers who are not able to make a living through their normal businesses right now. Including but not limited to – the bartenders hosting virtual cocktail hours with virtual tip jars, the yoga studios with online classes, the restaurant scraping by on takeout and delivery, the music venue live streaming and anyone else who is making, building, creating, and needs a platform for reaching more people inside their homes. DoNYC is nothing without our city’s creators and they are where we want to put our support. When we are not all quarantined inside, DoNYC’s mission is to drive people out to events in the real world to have great experiences with their loved ones. That isn’t possible right now. DoNYC wants to help the local community continue to raise awareness for their business and earn a much needed income, by putting our promotional powerhouse to use for them.Those looking for this media support need to apply through a very simple application process. If granted, DoNYC will promote their business endeavors through their website, daily email, and social channels. Click HERE to read more and apply.